Please, carefully read the instructions to the right. Thank you.
2017 Membership Form
- Memberships run from April 1 of the current year to March 31 of the following year. Do not take out a membership for the following year using the current year's online payment system or membership form. Contact the Membership Secretary if you have any questions.
- Please remember to sign your membership application and then mail both pages of the form to the address on the bottom of page 1 or fill out the form, sign, scan, and email to the Membership Secretary. At this time our insurance provider requires a signature on each membership application.
- Membership cheques must NOT include any entry fees or other costs. If paying online you must still mail/email your completed form as described above.
- If paying through PayPal choose the correct membership type and fee from the drop-down menu to the right. Please double check your membership type before paying. All payments will be in Canadian funds.
- To pay online you must have a PayPal account or, after choosing your correct membership option, create one by clicking the button to the right and choosing "Dont't have a PayPal account?". After paying for your membership a Receipt Page comes up - please print your receipt. Also please print your email confirmation. You may need these to prove you have paid your membership if a problem occurs.
- Online fees are slightly higher than cash or cheques to help cover the PayPal fees we must pay to process your membership.
- Life Members MUST send in a signed membership form every year.
- Do you have questions or a problem with the Membership Form? Email the Membership Secretary for answers.
Remember you must still email or mail in a signed membership form